How much extra time do YOU have in your day? It’s fascinating to me that we all have EXACTLY the same 24 hours each day. Some people seem to have enough time to get it all done. And others .. well .. they still complain they don’t have enough time.
- I don’t have any time for ME.
- I don’t have enough time to workout and take care of myself.
- I don’t have enough time to meal plan for family … to ensure we’re feeding our bodies properly .. and living in good health.
- I don’t have enough time to start that business and work towards building a wall of financial security around my family.
- I don’t have enough time to learn the skills, read the book, take the class, or even just do my favorite hobby.
Let’s get clear on something here — when you say ‘I don’t have the time’ … it really just means that it’s not a priority for you. And that’s ok. Your priorities are totally up to you. But be clear that’s what it is. Don’t make excuses. Just understand where your priorities are. You CAN find the time. (you have the time to be reading this post right now!)
AND … if when you look at it in that light — that it really ISN’T a matter of not having the time .. that is really IS just a matter of priorities … then maybe it’s time to re-think those priorities?
What is it you REALLY want out of life? If there were NO MORE EXCUSES .. what would you go after? No fear. No doubt. No excuses. What would it be? What would you want to accomplish? Who would you want to become?
Go BE that person. Go DO IT! Make it a priority. Make the time. The time IS there for you. You just have to choose to USE it. You deserve it!