These chicken fingers come out so juicy … and so flavourful! Better than any boxed, processed ones you can buy.
How are these HEALTHY HACKS?
No flour or breadcrumbs! I’ve substituted ALMOND FLOUR instead. So it still has a bit if a grainy texture .. with no grain.
Also … these are BAKED not fried. However … I bake them in melted coconut oil on the pan, so they still appear as though they are fried. But they’re not.
These pair amazingly with our CRISPY SWEET POTATO FRIES …and a spinach tomato salad.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 TBSP coconut oil
2 cloves garlic
- Heat the oven to 375
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop the coconut oil in the center, with the chopped garlic, and put in oven until the oil melts (just a couple of minutes)
- Pound the chicken breasts to flatten, then slice into finger sizes
- Prepare 2 bowls for dipping. One bowl with the eggs … and the other bowl with the flour mixed with the seasoning
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then the flour, then lay flat on the pan with the melted oil.
- Repeat for all the chicken pieces
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cooked through … turning 1/2 way.