Tonight I was making Grain-Free Baked Chicken Fingers for dinner … so fries were definitely necessary as a side! Would I eat regular potato fries? NOPE! But give me sweet potato fries and I am a SUPER HAPPY girl!!
These were SUPER easy to make … and they came out crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Try ’em .. you’ll love them as much as I do!
2 medium sweet potatoes
1/4 cup almond flour (or flour of your choice)
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into fry shape. (You can leave peel on or remove. Up to you)
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour and egg
- Add the sweet potatoes and toss until they are coated in the egg mixture
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Lay sweet potatoes in SINGLE LAYER on the pan
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes .. until desired crisy-ness!
ENJOY! You’re welcome.